Saturday, April 8, 2023

Happiest News, Easter Promise

 

He is not here

He has risen,

Just as he said.  Matthew 28:6

Yes, if you say yes to Jesus' offer to follow him he promises eternal life with him in heaven and on the new earth. That is a joy to know him and to know we will have happy reunions in heaven. 

Philippians 2:5-7 “Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.”

I hope you all have a weekend of beauty and grace whether with family or friends or alone. There is much in this world of beauty.

13 comments:

dori said...

I love these texts from the Holy Bible so much! I wishe you a happy and blessed Easter! Christus has risen!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy Easter!

Betsy said...

We attended the most meaningful service on Good Friday. Very solemn and full of scriptures and hymns. And today has been a day almost of breath-holding, waiting in anticipation of tomorrow! Resurrection Day! "I serve a risen Saviour, He's in the world today. I KNOW that He is with me, whatever men may say. I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer. And just the time I need Him, He's always near."
Easter Blessings to you and yours my dear sister,
Betsy

Granny Marigold said...

Have a Blessed Easter.

Valerie-Jael said...

Happy Easter! Hugs, Valerie

Marie Smith said...

Blessings to you this Easter,

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Happy Easter!

Ann said...

a day late but Happy Easter.

DawnTreader said...

Happy Easter!

meandmysmallcorner said...



Easter blessings to you xx

magiceye said...

Trust you had a great Easter!

Chatty Crone said...

HE has risen indeed. Thank God!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Happy Easter!!
Hugs,
Deb