Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Mysterious Occult Buildings Near My Home

 


Mr. B and I walk past this mysterious building group often since it is near our house. I took these above photos at 8 p.m. The buildings were constructed in the 1940s and the builders moved away in the 1950s. Not much is known for sure about the buildings. The builders incorporated astrology, and there are symbols of the sun and the moon. The builders said that the symbols of the sun and moon will move to signal the beginnings of the end times. I am glad the buildings are preserved, they are on private property but easily seen from the sidewalk. 

I used the word "occult" in the title to this blog post so I looked up the meaning of the word "occult". 1. Of, or relating to, or dealing with supernatural or magical influences, agencies or occurrences. 2. Available only to the initiate, secret or mysterious. Synonym is "mysterious".


Above you can see the sun and the moon in the circle and the builders said the sun and the moon in the circle will shift positions signaling the end times. They studied astrology too. Should I check this frequently to see if they shift positions? Just kidding.

Above shows the nice iron work, inlays which may be of shell, and the brick work.


One of several tall spires on the site. I am happy the buildings and spires are preserved by the millionaires who bought it. They said they would build their home there and live there while preserving and protecting the site. The new owners sold it all for $4,000,000 a few years later, but I am sure it is written in the deed that the historic buildings must be preserved. 

On a side note think of the property taxes on a home that cost $4,000,000. In California I think the yearly property tax will be $40,000.


21 comments:

acorn hollow said...

I don't think it is the Occult it seems to be like stone henge lol. fun that they spend 4 million and preserve it.
Cathy

The Feminine Energy said...

This is the craziest but coolest thing I've ever seen, Terra! I would love to know more about the history of these buildings. I don't know if I'd necessarily call this place "occult" though. Even St. Francis of Assisi referred often to "Brother Sun" and "Sister Moon". I'd love to know more about the folks who built it and those who live there now. ~Andrea xoxo

Kathy G said...

Very interesting!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Very unique!

Kathy said...

Wow! That is so interesting! I think I would be a bit scared to have it so close to me though. Let us know if you see things move.

It's.a.crazy.world said...

I remember seeing a documentary on this complex, but it was awhile ago, so I don't recall exactly where I saw it. It was interesting though. I believe the owner passed away before he could finish it ~ or perhaps went broke.

Miss Merry said...

An expensive abode and taxes! But a very interesting place.

Sam said...

Those are really something. Makes me wonder who the builders were (they obviously had money or access to it) and why they left when they did.

Latane Barton said...

I guess that meant something to someone once upon a time. Very interesting place.

Ann said...

What a unique and interesting place. I would love to know more about this.

Granny Marigold said...

So intriguing!! Be sure to let us know if you notice any strange happenings around the buildings at Halloween ( a likely time for strange happenings, right?)

dori said...

Really amazing! They wanted to get answers about end-time . . ?. . We live now in a very difficult situation - worldwide - -

Mari said...

That is so interesting!
The taxes are awful - guess that's why my home is nowhere near that cost!

Margaret D said...

Something very different to see and know about.

DawnTreader said...

Very mysterious indeed. Is the orange light in the first two pictures artificial or an effect caused by sunset?

Aritha V. said...

Very special. I love to see the photos, Terra. Maybe there is something about it on Wikipedia? It is a very interesting architectural style for that time.

Terra said...

Hi Dawn Treader, the orange lights in the first two photos are artificial and I like the effect.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Interesting building.

God bless.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

My comment got lost ...

God bless.

(Victor S E Moubarak)

meandmysmallcorner said...


That is some very unique architecture you have near where you live Terra. Buildings with an interesting past.

Tabor said...

Very interesting and glad it is being maintained rather than going to ruin.