Friday, July 3, 2026

Happy 250th Birthday America

 Happy Birthday to America. May God continue to bless and guide us.


 

The photos above and below are of my neighbor's large flag on a pole. The cross is on my living room wall, made by veterans in the USA.
 I hope all my friends around the world in many lands are having a wonderful July 4 too. I appreciate knowing all of you blog friends. 


12 comments:

Ann said...

Hapyy Birthday to America and a happy 4th to you

Kathy G said...

Happy July 4th. That is a very interesting cross.

DawnTreader said...

Hope you had a good day. From what I heard on our news here the weather was so hot that some planned celebrations had to be cancelled...

Michelle said...

I hope you had a wonderful 4th.

acorn hollow said...

It was a very hot 4th here.
Cathy

Katie Isabella said...

I and Katie too, had an all alone 4th but it was a good one. SO glad to see you over at Katie's place today. I love that cross and wish I had had access to one as well.

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday America! I absolutely love that cross!

magiceye said...

Belated best birthday wishes to America!

Stara vrtlarica said...

Happy birthday to beautiful America

DeniseinVA said...

Thank you for this lovely celebration Terra. I hope your 4th was wonderful! Happy Birthday/250th America!

MELODY JACOB said...

The large flag looks like such a meaningful symbol, especially paired with the cross made by veterans. I like how you shared not only the celebration but also the personal touches behind the photos. It’s wonderful that blogging has connected you with friends from different countries, giving everyone a chance to share moments from their own lives.

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

I pray that this 4th July was very special for you and every American, wherever they are living.