Sunday, October 19, 2008

LED Lights for Christmas Trees


Thicket
Originally uploaded by penmachine
I bought some pretty round LED Christmas tree lights today.
Yes it is early, but I want to be organized and have them on hand for December.
What prompted me is my issue of Back Home Magazine for November arrived last week, with my article in it "Go Green With Christmas Trees" and in this article I recommend LED lights.


LED lights are gorgeous, bright, and come in all the colors and many styles including miniature and round and snowflake. One online source is http://www.aachristmas.com, and Home Depot sells them too.
There is a notable savings in electricity with these lights so it is good for our dear mother earth AND saves a bit on your electric bill.

2 comments:

Bramblemoon Farm said...

Those are really pretty. I'll have to check them out on my next trip to Home Depot. It's hard to believe we are almost to November already!

ronald said...

i did not know Back Home was still published, i had an article in the magazine issue #13.