Monday, October 26, 2009

Me so happy, me won!

Hi friends,
I am so happy to learn that I won a spectacular array of gifts, by leaving a comment at http://tenderhearteddaisy.blogspot.com/
Liane offered a mystery prize and I won, yes, little ol me.
Be sure to follow the link above and see the photo of all the goodies. This is a very amazing collection of gifts, even involving Godiva dark chocolate and a loaf pan with a fall harvest theme. Too many to mention, I suggest you look at the photo on Liane's blog.
I found Liane's blog when I visited her sister, Diane's Bittersweet Punkin blog.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations that was a lovely gift. Her blog is so beautiful too.
QMM

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Congrats!! I've been on a winning streak lately when it comes to blogs. I still need to post about all my winnings.

Heart2Heart said...

See and just when you think Mondays are really bad days, these things change it for you! Congratulations!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

BumbleVee said...

ooooh, what fun it is to win something .... good for you!

Anonymous said...

You lucky duck! Those gifts are beautiful.

Ali

BittersweetPunkin said...

That sure was a great giveaway,I'm so glad you won it :)

Blessings,
Robin

Wandering Writer said...

Godiva DARK chocolate?! Yikes. I wish I'd known. Congrats!

Dogwood said...

Congratulations to you! Lovely gifts for you to enjoy.

Have a nice evening...