Have you missed me friends? I had a nasty fall in front of my house on the sidewalk. I hit my forehead and broke a bone in my hand. My face was all bruised and is looking better today. So I will keep this post short.
My hand and the splint.
One thing to share with you is that if you are 65 plus and hit your head, go to Urgent Care. They can give you CT scans to be sure you aren't having a slow brain bleed. Good thing to know. I waited two days to go in, but happily it was ok.
Here is a reminder to put out a shallow dish of water in hot weather for the little critters who are thirsty and can't reach the bird bath. Stay cool.


15 comments:
Oh my! I hope you heal quickly!
Sorry to hear about your fall, that must be very difficult for you! But glad it didn't get worse with your head!! 💕
Oh no, so sorry to hear about the fall. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
I'm so sorry! Glad it wasn't more serious and praying you heal quickly!
Oh no physio will be a good idea after
So scary for you, Terra! I'm terrified of falling and breaking a bone. Hope you're well on the mend!
You poor thing!!!! Falling is such a shock to the system, isn't it? It feels like the ground is miles away as you are falling and then the "thud". I am so sorry about your poor hand. And I am sure that splint is very frustrating when you are trying to do almost anything. Best wishes for quick healing! And I hope your head is doing better, too. What a not very fun event.
How awful for you!
Cathy
no offense, but personally, I would think if ANY ONE (any age) fell and hit their head, one should go to urgent care and get the scan. Brain bleeds can happen to anyone (or swelling inside).
Yikes! Sorry to hear about your issue.
Oh no! Hope you heal soon.
Hi Terra,
So sorry to hear you broke your hand and had a bad fall. So thankful you didn't have any problems when you hit your head. Falling on concrete is so dangerous, and scary. Will pray your hand heals up well. Was it the hand you use the most?? Hope not! So glad I just happened to
come by today. Take care hon.
Blessings, Nellie
Sorry to hear about this! Wishing you a speedy recovery.
I'm so sorry, Terra. Wishing you full and rapid healing.
Hi Terra. I was very sorry to hear about your unfortunate fall. I live in a lot of fear of falling and have taken some nasty tumbles the last few years. I also just read that if a person is on a blood thinner (like the ever heavily prescribed Eliquis), a fall can be very serious internally. Just one more thing to be careful about, right? I do hope you heal quickly and have no more falls. Susan
Post a Comment