Thursday, September 19, 2013

Confessions of a Wonder Woman Wannabe book review

Jenny Sulpizio wrote "Confessions of a Wonder Woman Wannabe" where she shares her funny insights on momhood, and ideas about how to avoid her mistakes (we all make a few), and how to organize your days to be a fun and successful mom.
She will bring you giggles and laugh out loud moments interlaced with solid tips on being the best mom you can be.
The chapter titles give you some idea of the fun ahead for readers: "Jesus take the wheel: this girl's outta control", "Did someone say DIY? The Wannabe gets crafty, " "Frazzled and frustrated: this mama's stressed out", and her wise words too, like "Remember, God isn't calling you to be perfect ... He's calling for you to mother your kiddos to the best of your abilities."
Her book is a fun and info packed read for all new moms and for moms of older kiddos too.
Jenny often has give aways on her site at www.jennysulpizio.com especially in September which is her book launch month.

16 comments:

Delvalina said...

Ah...this must be beautiful book for women. Especially for mothers. Thanks for sharing :)

Hugs,
Delvalina

Jen Beaudet said...

This looks like it would be a fun read! Thanks for sharing it Terra!:)
Jennifer

Dee said...

I wish there had been books like this when my kids where little.

Shelly said...

This sounds like a very entertaining book. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Denise said...

Nice review.

Ann said...

This looks like a fun and insightful book for a mom. Thanks for your visit on my trip to Amish country. I really want one of those chairs too.Ann

HolleyGarden said...

Sounds like a fabulous book! And one my grown daughters (moms themselves) would enjoy. Might make a wonderful Christmas present for them! :)

Introverted Art said...

i would never be a wonder woman.... I don't even think I would try, honestly.

Anna-Alina said...

I think it's interesting book!

Vicki said...

Hi, Terra,
Thank you for letting me know about this book. Sounds like a good read and a lot of fun. Have a blessed week ahead. Vicki

Gill - That British Woman said...

thanks for posting the link will check it out.

Gill

Denise said...

Lovely book I'm sure.It was so nice of You to come and join My party.Nice hearing from you again.Denise

Inger said...

Sounds like a great book for moms and women in general.

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Terra. This sounds like a fun book that every mother could use..Happy Tuesday..Judy

Tales of Whimsy said...

This looks like something I MUST read.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This looks cute! I'll add it to my reading list! Thanks!