Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Christmas book's blog is full of ideas for you

Many of you know that I co-authored a book titled "Scrapbook of Christmas Firsts: Stories to Warm Your Heart and Tips to Simplify Your Holiday". For the third year we are posting 5 days a week, beginning July 5, with ideas about celebrating the holiday at http://scrapbookofchristmasfirsts.blogspot.com 
We give you lots of craft tips, and easy gifts to make, and ways to decorate,  frugal tips, and humorous or sweet things our families enjoy. I love the publisher's work in this, and how they hired great artists so it is full color on each page and a hardcover book that is fun to hold. Did I mention recipes? and Scripture?


9 comments:

Antique ART Garden said...

Looks great, will try to definitely check it out. take care, Gina

Foxglove said...

Your book looks wonderful Terra I am going to follow the link to have a look.

Have a beautiful day. xxxx

Anonymous said...

I did not know so THANKS for the link. I've just taken a look and I can't wait to read more. Blessings to you today!

Cindy said...

I am so looking forward to browsing thru this. I will post this week on my blog about it!!

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Unknown said...

G'day Terra ~ No I didn't know this ... Congrats! my friend. I took a peek, some really nifty ideas ^ recipes over there. I love the gift box idea ...

Had our first hard frost today ... all my beauties are now resting for the winter. I found by leaving them all in the ground that the seeds 'volunteer' & fills the garden in the spring.

Have a lovely week ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh sweetie it looks and sounds absolutely charmin'!!! I'm gonna go snoop it out!

God bless ya and have a beautiful day!!! :o)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Terra! The book looks neat! Thanks for the heads up on it. :-)

XO,

Sheila

purejoy said...

wow that looks geat! personally, i hire a labor coach and we do our holiday lamaze breathing from All Saint's Day until New Years Day, where we take a biiiiiiig cleansing breath.

on my way to check out the link.

hee heee heee heee hoooooooooo. as soon as i get my tree up, i'll have a great focal point! ;)

Annesphamily said...

You are so talented. Love peeking over there! Anne